Infertility clinics in India do the needful in case couples are faced with infertility. Infertility hospital in India is well equipped to resolve such health issues.
If a childless couple is struggling to have a baby, they are not alone as there are several couples in the same boat as they are. Many couples are infertile.
What is infertile?
Infertility is indeed defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year for most couples.
Infertility clinics in India can help these childless couples to conceive healthily.
- The main symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. At times, women with infertility can have irregular or absent menstrual periods.
- In a few cases, men with infertility can have some signs of hormonal problems, such as changes in hair growth or sexual function.
Causes of infertility
- The issues that tend to cause infertility in couples can be present at birth, and at times tend to develop later in life.
Infertility causes can rather affect one or both partners.
Causes of male infertility
- Abnormal sperm production or function: This is due to undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems such as diabetes, or perhaps infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, mumps, or HIV. Enlarged veins in the testes (varicocele) can also affect the quality of sperm.
- Problems with the delivery of sperm: This is on account of sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation; certain genetic diseases, such as cystic fibrosis; structural problems, such as a blockage in the testicle; or perhaps damage or injury to the reproductive organs.
- Overexposure to certain environmental factors: such as pesticides and even other chemicals, as well as radiation. Cigarette smoking, alcohol, marijuana, high blood pressure, anabolic steroids, medications to treat bacterial infections, and depression also can affect fertility. Frequent exposure to heat, such as in saunas or hot tubs, can rather raise body temperature and may also affect sperm production.
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment: including radiation or even chemotherapy. Cancer treatment can also impair sperm production, sometimes severely.
Causes of female infertility
Causes of female infertility include:
- Ovulation disorders- which affect the release of eggs from the ovaries like polycystic ovary syndrome. Hyperprolactinemia, a condition in which the affected person has too much prolactin — the hormone that does stimulate breast milk production — also may interfere with ovulation. Either too much thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism) can also affect the menstrual cycle or cause infertility. Other underlying causes may also include too much exercise, eating disorders, or tumors.
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities- including abnormalities with the cervix, polyps in the uterus, or the shape of the uterus. Noncancerous (benign) tumors in the woman’s uterine wall (uterine fibroids) may rather cause infertility by blocking the fallopian tubes or perhaps stopping a fertilized egg from implanting in her uterus.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage- often caused by inflammation of the fallopian tube (salpingitis). This can also result from pelvic inflammatory disease, which is usually caused by a sexually transmitted infection, endometriosis, or even adhesions.
- Endometriosis- which does occur when endometrial tissue does grow outside of one’s uterus, may affect the functioning of the ovaries, uterus as well as fallopian tubes.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause)- when the ovaries do stop working and menstruation does end before age 40. Although the cause is rather often unknown, certain factors are associated with early menopause, which include immune system diseases, certain genetic conditions such as Turner syndrome or even carriers of Fragile X syndrome, as well as radiation or chemotherapy treatment.
- Pelvic adhesions- bands of scar tissue that do bind organs that can form after pelvic infection, appendicitis, endometriosis, or even abdominal or pelvic surgery.
- Cancer and its treatment- Certain cancers — particularly reproductive cancers.
Infertility hospital in India is well equipped to deal with this problem.