Fertility clinic India is well-equipped to deal with male and female infertility. Fertility center in India has well-trained experts who can treat efficiently infertility.
Infertility happens to be a very common health issue than usually thought of. It affects quite a few heterosexual couples who are trying to get pregnant. Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after one year of regular, unprotected intercourse. If a person or the female partner is over the age of 35, a person needs to see a fertility specialist after six months. After age 40, it is good to seek help right away as fertility declines as age increases. Fertility clinic in India is the place to get oneself treated for infertility.
Signs of infertility
- The most obvious sign of infertility is when the woman does not get pregnant, despite having regular unprotected sex for 12 months or more (or after six cycles of insemination for same-sex couples).
- If a woman has a regular (monthly) menstrual cycle, any change in the cycle could be a health issue involving infertility. In case her menstrual cycle does become less regular, infrequent, or absent then there could indeed be a problem with ovulation. Heavier or even more painful periods can be a sign of fibroids in the womb or perhaps a condition known as endometriosis. Pelvic pain can indicate infection or endometriosis.
- Few signs of male infertility can be known via tests. Yet a man’s ability to have sex as well as ejaculate can be normal despite his having fertility problems. Men who suffered mumps during puberty and have had an undescended testis (testicle) can be at risk of fertility problems. An undescended testis does mean that the testis is not located in the scrotum.
- Fertility does decline with age. Women aged 35 or even older need to seek help after 6 months of trying to get pregnant as in case of need for treatment then it is better not to delay.
Symptoms of infertility in females
Symptoms can vary significantly from person to person.
- Depending on the cause of infertility, women can experience pelvic pain, heavy periods, skipped periods, or perhaps unpredictable vaginal bleeding. It is necessary to discuss any unusual symptoms with the doctor.
Female infertility can also be a hormone problem and this could mean changes like skin changes, more acne, etc.
Fertility center in India can address issues related to both male and female infertility.
Most common causes of infertility
- The most common causes do include problems with ovulation, structural issues in the woman’s uterus or fallopian tubes, or abnormalities in sperm.
- In females, medical conditions such as uterine fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), uterine polyps, or perhaps a history of pelvic infections are often associated with infertility.
- Ovulation need not guarantee a pregnancy. There can be issues with egg quality, how the egg gets fertilized, its ability to be rather transported to the woman’s uterus, or even how it becomes implanted in her uterus.
- There can also be a problem with the sperm.
If believed that a partner may be experiencing infertility, it is important to seek an evaluation with a reproductive endocrinologist as soon as person can.
Can infertility be cured?
Infertility cannot be cured but rather can be treated. In several cases, factors that tend to lead to infertility can be rather overcome with treatments such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
It is obvious infertility is of much concern to couples eager to have a child of their own.
Symptoms to conclude in short are:
- Abnormal periods– Bleeding happens to be heavier or even lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods– The number of days in between each period does vary each month.
- No periods– Not having had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods– Back pain, pelvic pain, as well as cramping may happen.