Male infertility treatment in India is of a high order. It is excellent. Patients can get themselves well treated at a male infertility clinic in India.
For men suffering from infertility, the most common test happens to be a semen analysis that helps measure sperm count, motility, and other criteria. Once the cause of infertility is identified, then the right treatment is started. Male infertility treatment in India has such options which are very beneficial.
The treatment for male infertility depends on the specific problem. In a few of the severe cases, no treatment is available. Yet, in most situations, there are mixes of medications, surgical approaches as well as assisted reproductive techniques (ART) that are available to overcome several of the underlying fertility problems.
- Surgery: Minor outpatient surgery known as varicocelectomy is frequently made used to repair dilated scrotal veins (varicoceles). Studies have rather shown that repairing these dilated veins does result in improved sperm movement, concentration as well as structure. In a few cases, obstruction causing infertility can also be surgically corrected. In the case of a previous vasectomy or a surgery that uses an operating microscope has indeed been found to be very successful in reversing the obstruction.
- Medication: Drugs do play a key role in correcting retrograde ejaculation as well as immunologic infertility. Also, pituitary hormone deficiency can be corrected with drugs such as clomiphene or gonadotropin.
If these techniques do fail, then the fertility specialist does use high-tech assisted reproductive techniques that tend to promote conception without intercourse. Depending of course on the severity of the problem, the physician may rather recommend:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): In this method, the sperm is directly placed into the woman’s uterus via a catheter. IUI bypasses the cervical mucus that may indeed prove to be hostile to the sperm and then puts them close to the fallopian tubes where fertilization does occur. IUI is rather quite often successful in overcoming low sperm count as well as movement problems, retrograde ejaculation, immunologic infertility as well as other causes of infertility.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): This process does refer to the fertilization taking place outside one’s body in a laboratory Petri dish. There, the egg of a female partner or donor has joined with the sperm. While IVF is rather employed mostly for women with obstructed fallopian tubes, it is occasionally made used for men with oligospermia.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): This procedure is a variation of in vitro fertilization (IVF). It does entail injecting a single sperm directly into the woman’s egg with a microscopic needle and then, once it is fertilized, it is then of course transferred to the female partner’s uterus. The doctor is likely to make use of ICSI if the patient has very poor semen quality or lacks adequate sperm in the semen that is indeed caused by an obstruction or testicular failure. In a few cases, the sperm may be surgically extracted from the testicles or epididymis for this procedure. Male infertility clinic in India does look into these procedures.
Besides these, modern scientific technologies such as ART, ICSI, and IUI have made the treatment of male infertility easy. Of course, this treatment can be expensive. Today, inexpensive methods are rather also available without any compromise on the treatment and the methodology. Several advances have been made in andrological research over the past few years.
Infertility can indeed be cured and it does not mean that one’s masculinity is at stake. By being fit a person can fight infertility. So, both men and women must get tested for fertility. Understandably, it can indeed be embarrassing, but discovering male fertility problems early can mean earlier treatment and also a successful pregnancy.
Male infertility treatment in India does incorporate all these methods.