The best male infertility doctor in India helps infertile men to cope with their health issues of infertility. Seeking male infertility treatment in India is a good idea to resolve this health issue.
Male Infertility is of much concern to many men in India too. For this, it is good to undergo male infertility treatment in India to enable the desire to have a child fulfilled.
Couples try hard to have a baby but unfortunately are unable to hear the good news. Now, they need not worry anymore as sophisticated infertility treatment modes have enabled them to resolve the problem of not bearing a child.
Several couples in India struggle with infertility. Male infertility treatment in India does encourage semen analysis in male infertility treatment along with various other tests as well as treatments.
What is Semen Analysis?
In simpler terms, semen analysis is a sperm count test wherein the semen is the fluid containing sperm, other sugar as well as protein substances released during ejaculation and its analysis does help to measure factors of sperm health such as the number, shape as well as the movement of the sperm.
Semen analysis not only does help to determine male infertility but also for vasectomy success. In a vasectomy, the tubes that do send sperm from the testicles are cut for birth control. To ensure its success, doctors do often recommend a semen analysis only.
Why Semen Analysis?
With help of semen analysis, affected people can identify and evaluate the following:
- Volume – It the important for men to know their sperm volume levels. A study reveals that sperm quality happens to be the single most important factor for men seeking to become fathers.
- Total sperm count – This aspect of semen is often ignored. It is discussed much as people shy away from openly talking about it. Yet, a low total sperm count does have much impact on a man’s mental as well as physical health. Lower numbers of sperm count can suggest that the testicles are not producing sperm the way they need to be, indicating Oligozoospermia, a sign of male infertility.
- Motility – Sperm motility happens to be one of the most important factors when it comes to sperm quality. Poor sperm motility will indeed affect the fertility of a man. Sperm motility measures the number of moving sperm as well as classifies them based on their respective movement. Sperm motility needs to be in the range of 40-50%.
- pH – When a man is considered to be healthy then the sperm he does produce is healthy too. This implies that the sperm is rather able to move around and can also penetrate the egg for fertilization. The more healthy the sperm, the better the chances of fertilization. pH level does signify the acidic content in the sperm. Lower pH levels do signify the highly acidic nature of the sperm. Higher pH levels also signify the alkaline nature of the sperm.
- Fructose level – The seminal vesicles happen to be glands that are present behind one’s bladder in the male reproductive system. These glands do produce seminal fluid that is rich in fructose with the help of the kidneys, liver, vas deferens, and also prostate gland. Normal semen does contain fructose to provide energy for the sperm. The absence of fructose may rather indicate a problem with the seminal vesicles.
It is important therefore for men to get checked up for male fertility potential by getting tested and also remaining proactive with one’s fertility. The best male infertility doctor in India can help men to deal with infertility issues. The best infertility treatment is available in India no doubt.